Core_Task: Putting the "trigger effect" feature of the class TrigerEntity in the Entity class.
- Putting the "trigger effect" feature of the class TrigerEntity in the Entity class.
- The Entity hierarchy won't be split anymore (it will be a single line of inheritance).
- The Characters will be able to have "effect triggers" (halo of flame...)
- Defining in the Entity class a list of "Triggers" (which are couples of the form: (function that maps an Entity to a Zone<which defines the zone, with regards to the entity to which the Trigger is attached, where any other entity moving in should trigger the effect>, list of instances of the Effect class (will be defined)))
- Modifying the gameLoop (or elsewhere) so that these triggers are checked when the entities are moving