Language : Java
- Infinite generation ? -> No
- Make a system of paterns + "infiltration" system (see with AI)
- Floors or one big map ? Floors
Main difficulty : With a lot of data about monsters, objects, structures and other things we have to create an environment that has to be COHERENT, has to follow a possible story (floor by floor), has to be strongly connected, ...
- Map : Class that contains matrice of tiles.
- Tiles : ...
Game Design :
- Need of file listing caracteristics about each objects, blocs, monsters, ...
- The map generation starts at change of floor
- Patterns of room (for infiltration)
- Return a map composed of a list of objects (rooms, monsters, ...)